Re: HELP....

Started by Prymus_One, 10 July 2004, 10:49:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Prymus_One

[V]
Can someone helpout? I keep getting a message when trying to start "Imperium Galactica 2" that states the following.... "Unable to load from file: screen\charset.bmp generate exception", would anyone know what to do to fix this issue? So, I can play the game....GEEZ! Thanks.... Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm running XP. Is there a patch for it somewhere out there?
Prymus_One

NitroX infinity

Uninstall the drivers and simply use the drivers that windowsxp installs. That worked for me. I don't believe there's another way, I've looked for it, but found nothing.

Prymus_One

QuoteOriginally posted by Phalanx

Uninstall the drivers and simply use the drivers that windowsxp installs. That worked for me. I don't believe there's another way, I've looked for it, but found nothing.
I seriously appreciate your assistance Phalanx. But, with your response I have one more question to add.... "Of which driver do you speak?" Graphic? Please forgive me for my general lack of computer savy.... I know a bit, but thats about it when it comes down to the internal workings of a given program and/or that of Windows.
Prymus_One

Nightbird

QuoteImperium Galactica 2
What's this game ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

NitroX infinity

Yeah sorry, I meant the graphics driver indeed.
Just uninstall your current ones and restart your computer.
Windows should install it's own drivers for the Voodoo 5.